Frequent asked questions
BOOKING & CANCELLATION
- How can I ask for a quote?
- Our website has an online payment integrated platform and all our calendars are synchronized instantly, so you can book directly.
To get a quote, just press “BOOK NOW” on any of our properties and select your dates in the calendar.
The budget for the selected dates will automatically appear just below the calendar:
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us or call us +34 951 386 045.
We accept Visa and Mastercard.
- What do we have to do for booking?
- We request 50% of the total amount in order to confirm the booking.
- When do we have to make the total payment?
- 50% pending amount+ refundable deposit have to be paid 15 days prior arrival.
This deposit is fully refundable 10 days after check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- We do not charge anything If cancellation is received 30 days prior arrival.
If notice is received within 30 days of reservation, we will charge 50% of the total amount.
- How can I change my reservation, and are there any fees associated with that?
- Please contact us or call us +34 951 386 045 to help you modify your reservation.
- What is the difference between Homeaway/Airbnb and your site?
- Homeaway/Airbnb are advertising sites. We are the property management company that manages everything from marketing to maintenance and housekeeping.
Holiday rental sites like Homeaway or Airbnb will charge you 6 to 12% commission on top of our quotation. That is why we always recommend to book directly with us.
We advertise on Homeaway and other sites to get our homes the most visibility.
- Do you have monthly rates for your properties?
- Please contact us or call us +34 951 386 045 to offer you a monthly quotation.
- What is the property address?
- When your booking is confirmed we will send you a recommendation letter with a Google Maps link which includes the address of the property:
- Where can we Check-In?
- Our guest relations manager will contact you by email in order to arrange the check-in a few days prior arrival.
He will receive you directly in the property.
- When can we Check-In?
- Check-in time is from 4:00 p.m to 10:00 pm.
We charge 40€ extra for any late check-in, after 10:00pm.
- Is it possible an early Check-In?
- We are flexible if we do not have any family checking out the day of your arrival.
- What time is Check-Out?
- Check-out is at 11:00 am, but we are flexible if we do not have another family arriving the same day.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Can I request an airport pickup?
- Absolutely, you should send us your flight information and the number of passengers in your party, and we will arrange the pick-up.
The driver will be meeting you at the airport and will bring you to your apartment to check-in.
We work with a private transfer company, the quotations are: 77€ for 4 people and 88€ for more than 4 people.
- Do you provide baby crib and high chair?
- Certainly, we do, we charge 10€ extra for a baby crib and a high chair per day.
Also, we can provide you an extra bed and we charge 35€ per day.
- Do infants count toward the maximum occupancy?
- Children under the age of 2 do not count toward the maximum occupancy.
- Is smoking allowed in the home?
- Smoking is prohibited on the rented premises, only in terraces.
- Does the home come with linens and towels, or do I need to bring my own ones?
- The home will be equipped with all the basic necessities.
All the beds will be made with fresh linens and bath towels will be provided.
- Will my apartment have internet?
- All our apartments are equipped with internet (Wi-Fi optical fiber) which is free for your use.
- What International TV package does the home have?
- Rental properties are individually owned and each home will have a different cable vs streaming option but all our properties have more than 150 international channels.
- Do you offer laundry service?
- All our apartments have washing machines.
- Is cleaning, electricity, water and gas included in the price?
- Final cleaning is included in the quotation.
Electricity, water and gas are included in the price.
- Are pets allowed?
- Pets are just allowed in two of our apartments, please be sure to read the apartment description and extras section:
- Does the property have car park?
- All our apartments have car park included in the quotation.
- What is your lost and found policy?
- We will return your lost item if you call us within two weeks of your departure date.
We do charge a 30€ fee, plus shipping to cover the cost of labor, drive time, and postal fees.
If you cannot find a question do not hesitate to contact us.