If you are willing to go on an utterly stress-free vacation filled with amazing views, great sunsets, comfy beds, modern decor, and true ‘owner-driven’ hospitality, seek no more! This waterfront apartment in vibrant Puerto Banus is meant for you. Its bright spaces and queen-size bedrooms will easily host up to 4 guests. When sitting in the snug couch after a morning swim at the beach, you will get the feel of staying at a bright piece of paradise splashed with earth-toned shades.
The beautifully designed dining table might be a very tempting place to have a fantastic indoor meal while gazing upon the palm trees standing tall in the seascape. However, you can’t miss the breath-taking sea view from the living room and the private terrace. No wonder why this is our guests’ favourite place to have an alfresco dinner with their friends and family. Be prepared to savour natural Mediterranean ingredients, tenderly tempered by the sea breezes.
Savour the good life and stretch in beach chairs by any of the swimming pools—because one can never have enough sunshine. However, there are sunshades available all over the pool area, just in case you feel like taking a pleasant siesta in the shade.
An exceptional location graces A Slice of Heaven. Located amidst the infectious energy of the city, you will get the chance to benefit from unlimited possibilities! Have a heavenly meal at a magnificent restaurant right next to the apartment, or walk down the street for shopping in upscale boutiques of the world’s finest brands. You can even be the first to hit the beach every day! All you need to do is put your swimsuit on, walk through the generous garden, right by the swimming pools, and exit the complex gate while carrying your beach towel and some sunscreen. And you won’t need to cross the road! You will be glad to have private direct access to the beach. It’s simply wonderful.
Here’s a local’s secret tip for a beach day: grab some of your favourite fresh fruits at the market, cut them all in not too small pieces and place it all in a lunchbox after resting in the fridge for 15 minutes. Watermelon is always a match with this amazingly central apartment.
93 m2 apartment including outdoor swimming pools in the condominium: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, elegant and comfortable living room, fully equipped kitchen, cosy private terrace featuring alfresco dining and sea views.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – Queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm), direct access to the terrace featuring close sea views.
- Bedroom 2 – Queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm).
- Bathroom 1 – Bathtub, rain shower and single vanity.
- Bathroom 2 – Bathtub, rain shower and single vanity.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Welcome package with some amenities, water, and a bottle of Spanish extra-virgin olive oil.
- Bed linens
- Shower towels
- Iron and iron board
- Washing machine
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi (fibre optic Internet)
- International TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Refined Chic Décor
- Dining table for 4
At Extra Cost (on request):
- Baby crib
- High chairs
- Swimming towels
- Extra bed
- Fridge stocking
- Mini Wine Cellar with 5 Spanish bottles awarded more than 90 Parker points (No request needed)
- On-site parking
- Gated complex
- Condominium garden
- Shared swimming pools (Open from Easter Week to 12th October).
- Private terrace
- Alfresco dining
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Professional Chef service
- Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
- Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
- Baby gear & equipment rentals
- Private transfer for Day Trips
- Boat tours and fishing charters
- Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
- Golf Green Fees
- Rent a Car
Please check out all our Guest Services.
- Puerto Banus area
Points of Interest
- Located right in Puerto Banus marina
- 50 m to shopping area
- 100 m to closest supermarket
- 3 km to the closest golf course
- 3 km to San Pedro de Alcantara village
- 7 km to Marbella Old Town
- 67 km to Malaga
- Sitting right next to Puerto Banus Beach
- 2 km to Laja del Duque Beach
- 7 km to Guadalmina Beach
- 22 km to Cabopino Beach
- 60 km to Malaga Airport (AGP)
NEED TO KNOW
- Perfect for social gatherings, family reunions, golf retreats, company retreats. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
- We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips—best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area—to make the most of your holidays, so you can experience the city like a local. You can always go to What to Do section for further details.
- No smoking
- No parties allowed
- Small pets allowed (Only up to 10 kg for 10€ per day)
- Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 10 PM. Please be aware that there is a 40€ extra fee for late check-in after 10 PM.
- Check-out is by 11 AM.
Fully refundable 14 days
· Cancel up to 14 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival day.
READY TO BOOK?
We understand that there are, unfortunately, scammers in the holiday rental industry. Please, only use the contact information listed on this page (Vacation Marbella at +34 951 386 045 or email@example.com), and check out our website for our ‘Safe Rental Tips’! We offer tips for renting anywhere—even if it’s not with us—and suggest questions to ask owners that will ensure the holiday rental is a perfect fit for your group!