At this gorgeous beachfront penthouse, you’ll wake up to the sound of waves and maybe a cute seagull perched on your window. There is nothing like a morning breakfast in your cosy terrace by the sea, and we can prove it! Just don’t forget to take your freshly squeezed orange juice out with you to complement the beauty of panoramic views from the outdoor living area.
Back inside, modern minimalist style and super chic pieces of furniture help shape the most fabulous summer vibes. Other than chilling on plush sofas and making some delicious meals with Mediterranean ingredients, all you have to do from there is unpack your beach towel, head down to the beach, and your toes will be in the sand. Use the private direct access to the beach, and you won’t even need to cross the road!
Conveniently located just steps away from luxury boutiques, cafes and restaurants, as well as from the globally well-known seascape of Puerto Banus port, this is the perfect home base for a non-stop holiday. When you get enough of magnificent yacht sighting from the piers, head to a fancy cafe or stroll the port and some of its splendid stores. Why not treat yourself to a little luxury and let Louis Vuitton or Gucci melt your heart?
Banus Waterfront Penthouse’s excellent location makes any experiences easy to do—shopping, going to the beach, eating at the best restaurants in the area. But trip plans are equally fun and close by! Whether your holiday companion is an adventure person or not, jet skiing along the coast is always a great plan to do. If you are a larger group, renting a boat can also be a fantastic idea. (Check our Guest Services to get further details.) Boat parties are for sure a lifetime experience that you and your favourite people will never forget. From vibrant daytime parties to upscale evening soirees, your gathering will soak in amazing sunsets. Just get ready for comfortable weather, calm waters, and amazing views of the Marbella skyline. Once you are done celebrating, head back home, take a soothing shower and chill with barbecue on your stunning terrace.
143 m2 apartment enjoying shared green areas and swimming pools in the complex: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one is en-suite), dazzling and contemporary living room, fully equipped kitchen, and a unique, relaxing terrace overlooking endless ocean views in Puerto Banus beach.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – King-size bed (180 x 200 cm) and elegant en-suite bathroom with bathtub, single vanity and beautiful sea views.
- Bedroom 2 –Queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm).
- Bedroom 3 – Two twin beds (90 x 200 cm).
- Bathroom 2 – Chic, classic style bathroom featuring a bathtub + shower, and single vanity.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Welcome package with some amenities, water, and a bottle of Spanish extra-virgin olive oil.
- Bed linens
- Shower towels
- Iron and iron board
- Washing machine
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi (fibre optic Internet)
- International TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining table for 6
- Chic minimalist Décor
At Extra Cost (on request):
- Baby crib
- High chairs
- Pool towels
- Extra bed
- Fridge stocking
- Mini Wine Cellar with 5 Spanish bottles awarded more than 90 Parker points (No request needed)
- Underground on-site parking spot
- Gated condo
- 24/7 Security
- Green areas in the complex
- Shared swimming pools (Open from Easter Week to October 12th)
- Private terrace with sea views
- Alfresco dining
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Professional Chef service
- Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
- Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
- Baby gear & equipment rentals
- Private transfer for Day Trips
- Boat tours and fishing charters
- Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
- Golf Green Fees
- Rent a Car
Please check out all our Guest Services.
- Puerto Banus area
Points of Interest
- Located right in Puerto Banus marina
- 50 m to shopping area
- 100 m to closest supermarket
- 3 km to the closest golf course
- 3 km to San Pedro de Alcantara village
- 7 km to Marbella Old Town
- 67 km to Malaga
- Sitting right next to Puerto Banus Beach
- 2 km to Laja del Duque Beach
- 7 km to Guadalmina Beach
- 22 km to Cabopino Beach
- 60 km to Malaga Airport (AGP)
NEED TO KNOW
- Perfect for social gatherings, family reunions, golf retreats, company retreats. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
- We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips—best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area—for you to explore the city like a local. You can also go to our What to Do section for further details.
- No smoking
- Small pets allowed (Only up to 10 kg for 10€ per day)
- No parties allowed
- Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 10 PM. Please be aware that there is a 40€ extra fee for late check-in after 10 PM.
- Home greeting: there is an extra cost of 25€ for check-in at the property.
- Check-out is by 11 AM.
- Late Check out fee from 11 am until 1p.m: 40€ extra.
- Late Check out fee after 1p.m: As an offsetting measure, the day’s base rate will be charged without discounts.
Fully refundable 14 days
· Cancel up to 14 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival day.
READY TO BOOK?
We understand that there are, unfortunately, scammers in the holiday rental industry. Please, only use the contact information listed on this page (Vacation Marbella at +34 951 386 045 or firstname.lastname@example.org), and check out our website for our ‘Safe Rental Tips’! We offer tips for renting anywhere—even if it’s not with us—and suggest questions to ask owners that will ensure the holiday rental is a perfect fit for your group!