If your dream holidays involve a perfect blend of stress-free days at the beach, vibrant city action, and mouth-dropping luxury, you’ve come to the right place! This conveniently located apartment is the perfect home base for any family looking for a serene retreat without sacrificing any fun and adventure. Add an extraordinary setting to your holidays by choosing Puerto Banus for your rental. Here, your whole group will have the time of their lives.
Known as the most glamorous marina in Spain and one of the most noted in Europe, Puerto Banus is a sought-after icon in Marbella. When strolling through its streets, you will never find the moment to put your phone away because absolutely everything is photographable and instagrammable.
Pose by that roaring red Ferrari shining under the sun. Snap. Turn around and find a cute seagull perched on an iron bollard. Snap. Walk a bit further and spot this magnificent luxury yacht where someone is throwing a classy soiree. Snap. Oh, wait! Is that Antonio Banderas walking out of the Valentino store? Snap! I bet this calls for a selfie.
If you want an exceptional souvenir, this is, without question, the place to be for some shopping at the most important international firms. When you get hungry, you can either seek out Meksian, a trendy Mexican/Asian fusion Cuisine restaurant, or walk back to your tranquil retreat and enjoy an alfresco meal on the private, cosy terrace. It might be the perfect time for some homemade sangria while savouring a perfectly purple sunset.
Its exquisitely appointed interior showcases tasteful clean-lined furniture in neutral-toned colours. Late afternoon sunlight comes through the windows creating a serene atmosphere while stylish lamps dropping from the ceiling add to the sophisticated spirit. Any of its plush beds are an excellent choice for getting a much-needed eye-shut after some swimming pool time.
Are you more of a beach person? We have you covered. Central Puerto Banus enjoys a handy location, meaning all sorts of attractions are within walking distance, including the beach. It only depends on how long it takes you to walk 500 meters up to playa Puerto Banus. When hitting the beach is at stake, try to put keep your camera’s phone locked, and you will get there in no time!
90 m2 apartment facing west and enjoying shared green areas and 4 swimming pools in the condo: 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (one is en-suite), modern and bright living room including a dining area, fully equipped kitchen, generous terrace offering an outdoor lounge and an alfresco dining.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – Brand new queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm), en-suite bathroom, and direct access to the private terrace.
- Bedroom 2 – Two single beds (90 x 200 cm)
- Bathroom 2
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Welcome package with some amenities, water, and a bottle of Spanish extra-virgin olive oil.
- Bed linens
- Shower towels
- Iron and iron board
- Washing machine
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi (fibre optic Internet)
- International TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining table
- Chic Minimalist Décor
At Extra Cost (on request):
- Baby crib
- High chairs
- Pool towels
- Extra bed
- Fridge stocking
- Mini Wine Cellar with 5 Spanish bottles awarded more than 90 Parker points (No request needed)
- Gated complex
- 24/7 Security
- Underground on-site parking
- 4 Swimming pools in the complex —Open from June 15th to September 15th (Wading pool open from June 1st to September 15th)
- Green areas in the complex
- Sun loungers
- Large private terrace
- Alfresco dining
- Outdoor sitting area
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Professional Chef service
- Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
- Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
- Baby gear & equipment rentals
- Private transfer for Day Trips
- Boat tours and fishing charters
- Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
- Golf Green Fees
- Rent a Car
Please check out all our Guest Services.
- Second row to the water
- Puerto Banus area
Points of Interest
- With plenty of luxury stores, restaurants and clubs in the surroundings
- Adjacent to Puerto Banus marina
- 300 m to Meksian restaurant
- 500 m to Valentino boutique
- 3 km to the closest golf course
- 3 km to San Pedro de Alcantara village
- 8 km to Marbella Old Town
- 68 km to Malaga
- 500 m to Puerto Banus Beach
- 1.5 km to Laja del Duque Beach
- 2 km to Río Verde Beach
- 7 km to Guadalmina Beach
- 22 km to Cabopino Beach
- 60 km to Malaga Airport (AGP)
NEED TO KNOW
- Perfect for social gatherings like family reunions, golf retreats, groups of friends, and company retreats. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
- We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips—best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area—for you to explore the city like a local. You can also go to our What to Do section for further details.
- No smoking
- No parties allowed
- Small pets allowed (Only up to 10 kg for 10€ per day)
- Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 10 PM. Please be aware that there is a 40€ extra fee for late check-in after 10 PM.
- Home greeting: there is an extra cost of 25€ for check-in at the property.
- Check-out is by 11 AM.
- Late Check out fee from 11 am until 1p.m: 40€ extra.
- Late Check out fee after 1p.m: As an offsetting measure, the day’s base rate will be charged without discounts.
Fully refundable 14 days
- Cancel up to 14 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival day.
READY TO BOOK?
We understand that there are, unfortunately, scammers in the holiday rental industry. Please, only use the contact information listed on this page (Vacation Marbella at +34 951 386 045 or email@example.com), and check out our website for our ‘Safe Rental Tips’! We offer tips for renting anywhere—even if it’s not with us—and suggest questions to ask owners that will ensure the holiday rental is a perfect fit for your group!