Welcome to Puerto Banus, where the sun is always shining. Spectacular mountains surround one of Spain’s most posh marinas, while historic Spanish architecture can be spotted throughout the streets. Steeped in luxury and glamour, this stunning area has all kinds of activity to offer from shopping in upscale brands and eating at superb restaurants to partying at exclusive nightclubs and going to gorgeous golf courses. And you’re just steps from some of the most beautiful beaches in the area.
You will be surprised by all the perks this spacious apartment has to offer. Featuring sleek, clean lines, its exquisitely furnished interiors can accommodate up to six in three modern bedrooms with an extraordinary Andalusian touch. A big private terrace flanking most of the apartment lets Mediterranean natural light flood into the living areas.
After lifting your spirits with a fun day at the beach, the main terrace can welcome some quality relaxing and chilling time for the entire family. The outdoor sitting area is nothing but pure relaxation. Tall palm trees in the complex green areas add refreshing summer vibes to the whole place. As it overlooks one of the swimming pools in the shared garden, this terrace is also the perfect place for a nice gathering at supper time around the alfresco dining table. Here’s an insider’s tip: Try having some fresh fruits before or after every meal, so you stay hydrated all day long. Have you ever tried any fruit more tropical and sunny than chirimoya? Pineapple might also be a big success.
However, the best thing about this gem is its convenient location in Puerto Banus—one of the most well-known places in the world. There is no place in Spain showcasing so many sports cars, yachts, luxury boutiques, and high-end restaurants. Here, glamour finds its natural habitat, and celebrities from around the world stroll through its vibrant terrace and ultra-chic shops. Sitting in the heart of luxury, Contemporary Central Apartment is an ideal home base to get back to when you are done having a blast at the beach club nearby, tasting delightful meals at haute cuisine restaurants, or shopping from high-end stores by the pier. Anything is possible in Marbella! Just dare to treat yourself to the lovely holidays you deserve.
100 m2 apartment with a 23 m2 terrace, and enjoying beautiful green areas and 4 swimming pools in the condominium: 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (one of them is en-suite), chic minimalist decor living room, fully equipped kitchen, a great terrace featuring a cosy outdoor living area and alfresco dining.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – Brand new king-size bed (180 x 200 cm), serene en-suite bathroom with single vanity and bathtub with shower, and direct access to the terrace.
- Bedroom 2 – Brand new queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm) and direct access to the main terrace.
- Bedroom 3 – Two twin beds (90 x 200 cm) and direct access to the main terrace.
- Bathroom 2 with single vanity and a bathtub with shower head.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Welcome package with some amenities, water, and a bottle of Spanish extra-virgin olive oil.
- Bed linens
- Shower towels
- Iron and iron board
- Washing machine
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi (fibre optic Internet)
- International TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Chic Minimalist Décor featuring arabesque strokes
At Extra Cost (on request):
- Baby crib
- High chairs
- Pool towels
- Extra bed
- Fridge stocking
- Mini Wine Cellar with 5 Spanish bottles awarded more than 90 Parker points (No request needed)
- Large private terrace
- Outdoor living area
- Alfresco dining
- Gated condominium
- 24/7 Security
- Underground on-site parking
- 4 Swimming pools in the complex —Open from June 15th to September 15th (Wading pool open from June 1st to September 15th)
- Green areas in the complex
- Sun loungers
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Professional Chef service
- Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
- Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
- Baby gear & equipment rentals
- Private transfer for Day Trips
- Boat tours and fishing charters
- Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
- Golf Green Fees
- Rent a Car
Please check out all our Guest Services.
- Second row to the water
- Puerto Banus area
Points of Interest
- Surrounded by various luxury stores, restaurants and clubs
- Adjacent to Puerto Banus marina
- 3 km to the closest golf course
- 3 km to San Pedro de Alcantara village
- 8 km to Marbella Old Town
- 68 km to Malaga
- 400 m to Puerto Banus Beach
- 1.5 km to Laja del Duque Beach
- 2 km to Río Verde Beach
- 7 km to Guadalmina Beach
- 22 km to Cabopino Beach
- 60 km to Malaga Airport (AGP)
NEED TO KNOW
- Perfect for family reunions, golf retreats, groups of friends, and company retreats. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
- We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips—best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area—for you to explore the city like a local. You can also go to our What to Do section for further details.
- No smoking
- No parties allowed
- Small pets allowed (Only up to 10 kg for 10€ per day)
- Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 10 PM. Please be aware that there is a 40€ extra fee for late check-in after 10 PM.
- Home greeting: there is an extra cost of 25€ for check-in at the property.
- Check-out is by 11 AM.
- Late Check out fee from 11 am until 1p.m: 40€ extra.
- Late Check out fee after 1p.m: As an offsetting measure, the day’s base rate will be charged without discounts.
Fully refundable 14 days
- Cancel up to 14 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival day.
READY TO BOOK?
We understand that there are, unfortunately, scammers in the holiday rental industry. Please, only use the contact information listed on this page (Vacation Marbella at +34 951 386 045 or firstname.lastname@example.org), and check out our website for our ‘Safe Rental Tips’! We offer tips for renting anywhere—even if it’s not with us—and suggest questions to ask owners that will ensure the holiday rental is a perfect fit for your group!