Puerto Banus is, without question, one of the most glamorous marinas in the world. Facing spectacular views over the African coast across the sea, it is one of the largest and possibly the most exclusive harbour in the Mediterranean. Majestic mountains straddling the city add a serene feeling to the lively energy of the city, which is bursting with upscale shopping, haute cuisine restaurants, pulsing nightclubs, and gorgeous golf courses. This city is the place to be for any sun-seeker who wants to go a little wild and enjoy every minute of the day. Let this convenient apartment be your home base for your unforgettable adventures. And you can bring your best furry friend along with you!
Endless Summer is in a safe complex and offers plenty of little luxuries that will make your holidays an amazing experience. Its modern, mid-century style interiors clearly reflect Puerto Banus sophisticated spirit. Sand-inspired colours flood the interiors in light pastel palette perfectly blending in abundant natural light that shines through the window into the open-space living room.
Is your dog staying with you? Then they will have plenty of fun in the sun while at home if you let them out to your private terrace. (Note: Please bear in mind only small pets less than 10 kg are allowed.) This is probably the best place for an alfresco brunch while keeping them company. Back inside, it will be hard to resist the temptation of taking a quick siesta on the comfortable chic couch.
However, there’s so much to do in the area! While taking some down time and stretching out in a beach chair by the swimming pool also sounds like a great plan, you can’t miss out on what Puerto Banus has to offer. And the good news is that you are just steps from all the action. Stay at this gem and experience the best of a luxury marina. Party the night away at highly exclusive clubs—or have a blast during the day at an upscale beach club, so you can get a tan by hanging in the magnificent pool drinking mojito.
If you are down for some glamorous shopping, try checking Gucci or Louis Vuitton boutiques in the harbour. An exciting shopping day might call for a refreshing swim on the beach, which is not even a minute walk from Endless Summer.
95 m2 apartment (4th floor) enjoying magnificent shared areas and swimming pool in the complex: 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (one of them is en-suite), modern living room, fully equipped kitchen, private terrace with outdoor dining.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – Queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm), en-suite bathroom, and direct access to the terrace.
- Bedroom 2 – Two single beds (90 x 200 cm)
- Bathroom 2
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Welcome package with some amenities, water, and a bottle of Spanish extra-virgin olive oil.
- Bed linens
- Shower towels
- Iron and iron board
- Washing machine
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi (fibre optic Internet)
- International TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Light, Chic Style Décor
At Extra Cost (on request):
- Baby crib
- High chairs
- Swimming towels
- Extra bed
- Fridge stocking
- Mini Wine Cellar with 5 Spanish bottles awarded more than 90 Parker points (No request needed)
- Gated community
- 24/7 Security
- Complex facilities:
- Swimming pool (Open all year round from 10 AM to 10 PM)
- Beach chairs / Sun loungers
- Green areas
- Paddle courts (For booking go to building 2)
- Private terrace
- Alfresco dining
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Professional Chef service
- Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
- Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
- Baby gear & equipment rentals
- Private transfer for Day Trips
- Boat tours and fishing charters
- Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
- Golf Green Fees
- Rent a Car
Please check out all our Guest Services.
- Second row to the water
- Puerto Banus area
Points of Interest
- Located right in Puerto Banus seascape
- 50 m to the closest supermarket
- 100 m to shopping area
- 1 km to Ocean Club
- 3 km to the closest Golf Course
- 3 km to San Pedro de Alcantara village
- 7 km to Marbella Old Town
- 67 km to Malaga
- Sitting right next to Puerto Banus Beach
- 2 km to Laja del Duque Beach
- 6 km to Guadalmina Beach
- 23 km to Cabopino Beach
- 60 km to Malaga Airport (AGP)
NEED TO KNOW
- Perfect for social gatherings, groups of friends, golf retreats, and company retreats. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
- We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips—best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area—to make the most of your holidays, so you can experience the city like a local. You can always go to What to Do section for further details.
- No smoking
- Small pets allowed (Only up to 10 kg for 10€ per day)
- No parties allowed
- Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 10 PM. Please be aware that there is a 40€ extra fee for late check-in after 10 PM.
- Check-out is by 11 AM.
Fully refundable 14 days
· Cancel up to 14 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival day.
READY TO BOOK?
We understand that there are, unfortunately, scammers in the holiday rental industry. Please, only use the contact information listed on this page (Vacation Marbella at +34 951 386 045 or email@example.com), and check out our website for our ‘Safe Rental Tips’! We offer tips for renting anywhere—even if it’s not with us—and suggest questions to ask owners that will ensure the holiday rental is a perfect fit for your group!