Let’s talk about luxury. How would you like to stay at a sleek apartment with a top location? Close enough to the glam of one of the most noted marinas in Europe, but far enough away from the hassle. If you are already picturing yourself sipping sangria by a beautiful pool while stretching out in a sun bed, this is the place your holiday dreams are made of.
Welcome to Luxury Getaway, where you’ll feel like royalty among all this opulence and style. With its sunny spaces, exquisite décor and marble finishes, this conveniently located rental defines sophistication. Open-space concept kitchen creates a feeling of spaciousness in the living area, offering a large kitchen bar. Breakfast mornings are for your party to savour in ultimate elegance. Just pull out one of those modern stool and experience quality time with the best company. As you open up the sliding doors, you will enter your private terrace overlooking the magnificent gardens in the complex and the tranquil swimming pool area, which is wonderfully bursting with palm trees and shaded areas. For staying cool on hot summer days, you might want to drop by the bar next to the pool and grab cold drinks and maybe some snack.
If you’d rather feel your toes on the sand, take an enjoyable stroll to the beach. In less than five minutes you will be sitting by the shore, getting a beautiful tan. Laja del Duque’s soft golden sand will make you wonder if you even needed to bring a towel with you. This shallow beach is the perfect playground for the little ones! And when your turn for fun arrives, you just need to stop by the Ocean Club on your way back, sip a cocktail or two while hanging in a gorgeous swimming pool, and let the DJ do the rest. Alternatively, Puerto Banus marina is just a few steps away for a day to remember: eat at superb restaurants, shop at luxury boutiques, and enter exclusive nightclubs—or yachts!
Back in your personal paradise, your ultimate relaxation experience awaits. After taking a restful siesta in any of the three plush, quiet bedrooms, head straight to the Spa area in the condo. Why not take a dip in the indoor heated pool or relax in the sauna for some time?
160 m2 apartment with a 40 m2 terrace, and enjoying great shared areas and swimming pools in the condo: 3 bedrooms and 3 en-suite bathrooms, airy open concept living room including a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen, large terrace with outdoor living area.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – King-size bed (180 x 200 cm), walk-in closet, TV, direct access to the private terrace, and en-suite bathroom including massage tub, double vanity and stand-alone rain shower.
- Bedroom 2 – Two twin beds (90 x 200 cm) and en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 3 – Queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm) and en-suite bathroom.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Welcome package with some amenities, water, and a bottle of Spanish extra-virgin olive oil.
- Bed linens
- Shower towels
- Iron and iron board
- Washing machine
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi (fibre optic Internet)
- International TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Classy Mid-Century Décor
At Extra Cost (on request):
- Baby crib
- High chairs
- Pool towels
- Extra bed
- Fridge stocking
- Mini Wine Cellar with 5 Spanish bottles awarded more than 90 Parker points (No request needed)
- Gated community
- 24/7 Security
- Private terrace
- Outdoor chilling area
- Beach chairs / Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining
- Complex facilities:
- Swimming pools (Open from June to September)
- Stunning green areas
- Indoor heated swimming pool (Open all year round)
- Summer bar by the pool area
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Professional Chef service
- Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
- Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
- Baby gear & equipment rentals
- Private transfer for Day Trips
- Boat tours and fishing charters
- Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
- Golf Green Fees
- Rent a Car
Please check out all our Guest Services.
Points of Interest
- Surrounded by many luxury restaurants, stores and clubs
- 1.5 km to Puerto Banus marina
- 1.5 km to San Pedro de Alcantara village
- 3 km to the closest golf course
- 9 km to Marbella Old Town
- 69 km to Malaga
- 500 m to Laja del Duque Beach
- 2 km to Puerto Banus Beach
- 25 km to Cabopino Beach
- 60 km to Malaga Airport (AGP)
NEED TO KNOW
- Perfect for social gatherings, groups of friends, family reunions, golf retreats, company retreats. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
- We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips—best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area—for you to explore the city like a local. You can also go to our What to Do section for further details.
- No smoking
- No parties allowed
- Small pets allowed (Only up to 10 kg for 10€ per day)
- Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 10 PM. Please be aware that there is a 40€ extra fee for late check-in after 10 PM.
- Check-out is by 11 AM:
- Late Check out fee from 11 am until 1p.m: 40€ extra.
- Late Check out fee after 1p.m: As an offsetting measure, the day’s base rate will be charged without discounts.
Fully refundable 14 days
· Cancel up to 14 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival day.
READY TO BOOK?
We understand that there are, unfortunately, scammers in the holiday rental industry. Please, only use the contact information listed on this page (Vacation Marbella at +34 951 386 045 or email@example.com), and check out our website for our ‘Safe Rental Tips’! We offer tips for renting anywhere—even if it’s not with us—and suggest questions to ask owners that will ensure the holiday rental is a perfect fit for your group!