Welcome to Puerto Banus, where the blue sky is always spotless. Here, magnificent mountains enclose one of Spain’s most well-known marinas, while historic Spanish architecture can be spotted throughout the streets. Steeped in a perfect blend of tradition and luxury, this unique area in Marbella offers all sorts of activity, from partying the day away at fantastic beach clubs or eating at glamorous restaurants to giving golf a shot at any of the gorgeous golf courses nearby or shopping in upscale brands. And you’re just steps from some of the most beautiful beaches on the Southern coast.
At this sunny waterfront apartment, you’ll wake up to ultimate relaxation. When the calming sound of waves lapping on the shore is the first thing you hear in the morning and last at night, your holidays are bound to be the perfect break you needed. If you are planning on having lunch in your cosy terrace, it might be a great idea to stop by any local fruit shop for a perfect Mediterranean dessert. Have you ever tried making homemade sangria? Don’t forget to get some cinnamon to put in it!
Before going grocery shopping you might want to go luxury shopping in glamorous Puerto Banus. Considered one of Europe’s most important centres of opulence, it is one of the largest and possibly the most exclusive seascape in the Mediterranean, surrounded by all sorts of services and exclusive restaurants. Stroll through the harbour to soak in its extreme glamorous vibes and maybe admire some of the grand yachts docked right in front of fancy terraces and boutiques. Isn’t it hard to believe that all this great action is just a quick walk from your rental? Crazy but true!
Puerto Banus Quiet Resort’s exceptional location won’t cease to amaze you: when you’ve had enough of the vibrant action of the city, just put your swimsuit on and head down to the beach lying right off your building. You will be having a refreshing swim in the sea in no time, and you won’t even need to cross the road to get to the sand! If you are more of a swimming pool person, you have some large, tempting pools in the complex to choose from.
Back inside, clean lines and mahogany accents create an elegant style bringing a warm, chic feel into the living area. Sleek contemporary furnishing in neutral tones draws the spotlight to the main window offering stunning, endless sea views. Sunset time is ideal for retrieving the sangria you made earlier. Pour yourself a glass, plunge into the sofa and sip this delicious drink while beholding awe-inspiring colours in the horizon.
96 m2 apartment with shared green areas and swimming pools in the complex: 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, spacious chic living room, fully equipped kitchen, private terrace with sea views and outdoor dining.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – Queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm), direct access to the terrace featuring close sea views.
- Bedroom 2 – Queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm)
- Bathroom 1
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Welcome package with some amenities, water, and a bottle of Spanish extra-virgin olive oil.
- Bed linens
- Shower towels
- Iron and iron board
- Washing machine
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi (fibre optic Internet)
- International TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Urban Modern Décor
At Extra Cost (on request):
- Baby crib
- High chairs
- Swimming towels
- Extra bed
- Fridge stocking
- Mini Wine Cellar with 5 Spanish bottles awarded more than 90 Parker points (No request needed)
- On-site parking
- Gated community
- 24/7 Security
- Green areas
- Shared swimming pools (Open from Easter Week to October 12th)
- Sun loungers
- Private terrace with close sea views
- Alfresco dining
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Professional Chef service
- Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
- Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
- Baby gear & equipment rentals
- Private transfer for Day Trips
- Boat tours and fishing charters
- Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
- Golf Green Fees
- Rent a Car
Please check out all our Guest Services.
- Puerto Banus area
Points of Interest
- Located right in Puerto Banus marina
- 50 m to shopping area
- 100 m to closest supermarket
- 3 km to the closest golf course
- 3 km to San Pedro de Alcantara village
- 7 km to Marbella Old Town
- 67 km to Malaga
- Sitting right next to Puerto Banus Beach
- 2 km to Laja del Duque Beach
- 7 km to Guadalmina Beach
- 22 km to Cabopino Beach
- 60 km to Malaga Airport (AGP)
NEED TO KNOW
- Perfect for social gatherings, family reunions, golf retreats, company retreats. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
- We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips —best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area— to make the most of your holidays, so you can experience the city like a local. You can always go to What to Do section for further details.
- No smoking
- No parties allowed
- Small pets allowed (Only up to 10 kg for 10€ per day)
- Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 10 PM. Please be aware that there is a 40€ extra fee for late check-in after 10 PM.
- Check-out is by 11 AM.
Fully refundable 14 days
- Cancel up to 14 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival day.
READY TO BOOK?
We understand that there are, unfortunately, scammers in the holiday rental industry. Please, only use the contact information listed on this page (Vacation Marbella at +34 951 386 045 or firstname.lastname@example.org), and check out our website for our ‘Safe Rental Tips’! We offer tips for renting anywhere —even if it’s not with us— and suggest questions to ask owners that will ensure the holiday rental is a perfect fit for your group!