You can’t say you’ve been to the Costa del Sol if you haven’t hit Puerto Banús. Feeling ready to join the jet set at Puerto Banus Sea Front? Within its gated complex, this modern, secure apartment enjoys an unparalleled location, since it is nestled right in one of the most exclusive marinas in Spain. Just a minute from world-class shopping, astounding dining, exclusive nightclubs, and golden sand beaches, you’re right in the middle of the action.
Sun-seekers looking for a big thrill without sacrificing any relax time will find their personal paradise here, where you’re just in front of the sea, and only steps from the vibrant energy of the city: Puerto Banus is a one-of-a-kind, high-class harbour —and they’ve got the yachts to prove it. Bustling with glamorous vibes, everyone makes the most of its sunny weather and doesn’t miss the opportunity for a refreshing stroll along the seashore. Do you want to see for yourself some ultimate opulence on water? Calle Ribera is the answer. On land, you’ll hear the occasional roar of a Ferrari or Lamborghini. You might just spot a celebrity or two.
Once you’ve had enough exciting action downtown, your utterly sophisticated apartment will be the perfect place for some soothing retreat time. Artistically inspired, the interior is an exuberant expression of colour and design. In the exquisitely appointed living area, clean-lined modern furniture with turquoise trim—in a nod to the beach scenery outside—brings a pared-back yet elegant feel. Sink into one of the plush sofas to look over the endless horizon and add a dose of tranquillity to your holidays.
If you want to get closer sea views, walk out to your large, private terrace right into its outdoor sitting area where you can sip freshly squeezed orange juice in the mornings and sangria in the evenings. As impossible as it may seem, you will get to see the African coastline right from your window during balmy, orange sunsets.
After sunbathing on the beach nearby, your alfresco BBQ and dining table will be the perfect choice for some quality time in great company. Not without going for a quick swim in the pool first! Whatever it takes to recharge your batteries and escape the stresses of modern life. Hitting either the paddle court or the gym in the complex is also hard to resist.
Give in to temptation and make good use of all the fabulous extensive amenities on hand. And when the action calls, just prepare yourself for some upscale, whimsy fun.
130 m2apartment (5th floor) including great shared areas and swimming pool in the condo: 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (one of them is en-suite), bright and spacious living room featuring a dining table, fully equipped kitchen, L-shaped private terrace facing south enjoying breath-taking views, and alfresco dining.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – Brand new king-size bed (180 x 200 cm) with a fancy, white-marble en-suite bathroom with double vanity, direct access to the main terrace.
- Bedroom 2 – Brand new king-size bed (180 x 200 cm)
- Bedroom 3 – Two single beds (90 x 200 cm), direct access to the terrace.
- Bathroom 2
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Welcome package with some amenities, water, and a bottle of Spanish extra-virgin olive oil.
- Bed linens
- Shower towels
- Iron and iron board
- Washing machine
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi (fibre optic Internet)
- International TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Light, Chic Style Decor
At Extra Cost (on request):
- Baby crib
- High chairs
- Swimming towels
- Extra bed
- Fridge stocking
- Mini Wine Cellar with 5 Spanish bottles awarded more than 90 Parker points (No request needed)
- Gated community
- 24/7 Security
- Complex facilities:
- Swimming pool (Open all year round from 10 AM to 10 PM)
- Beach chairs / Sun loungers
- Green areas
- Paddle courts (For booking go to building 2)
- Private terrace
- Alfresco dining
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Professional Chef service
- Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
- Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
- Baby gear & equipment rentals
- Private transfer for Day Trips
- Boat tours and fishing charters
- Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
- Golf Green Fees
- Rent a Car
Please check out all our Guest Services.
- Second row to the water
- Puerto Banus area
Points of Interest
- Located right in Puerto Banus seascape
- 100 m to the closest supermarket
- 100 m to shopping area
- 3 km to the closest golf course
- 3 km to San Pedro de Alcantara village
- 7 km to Marbella Old Town
- 67 km to Malaga
- Sitting right next to Puerto Banus Beach
- 2 km to Laja del Duque Beach
- 6 km to Guadalmina Beach
- 23 km to Cabopino Beach
- 60 km to Malaga Airport (AGP)
NEED TO KNOW
- Perfect for social gatherings, group of friends, golf retreats, and company retreats. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
- We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips—best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area—to make the most of your holidays, so you can experience the city like a local. You can always go to What to Do section for further details.
- No smoking
- No parties allowed
- Small pets allowed (Only up to 10 kg for 10€ per day)
- Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 10 PM. Please be aware that there is a 40€ extra fee for late check in after 10 PM.
- Check-out is by 11 AM.
Fully refundable 14 days
- Cancel up to 14 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival day.
READY TO BOOK?
We understand that there are, unfortunately, scammers in the holiday rental industry. Please, only use the contact information listed on this page (Vacation Marbella at +34 951 386 045 or email@example.com), and check out our website for our ‘Safe Rental Tips’! We offer tips for renting anywhere—even if it’s not with us—and suggest questions to ask owners that will ensure the holiday rental is a perfect fit for your group!