Are you feeling ready to join the peacefulness and tranquillity of San Pedro de Alcantara? Beautifully located under the Sierra Blanca mountain range, you can get back to the hustle and bustle of the city anytime you want, as it’s just a quick drive from Puerto Banus and Marbella. If sipping wine on your beachfront balcony after hitting some world-class shopping, dining, and exclusive nightclubs sounds like a great plan to you, then this modern apartment is your place to be during your next holidays.
Sun-seekers looking for a peaceful place without sacrificing any fun time will find their personal paradise here, where you’re right in front of the beach, and not too far from the vibrant energy of the high-class Puerto Banus marina. Brimming with glamorous vibes, everyone makes the most of its sunny weather and doesn’t miss the opportunity for a refreshing stroll along the seashore. Do you want to see for yourself some ultimate opulence on water? Ribera Street is the answer. On land, you’ll hear the occasional roar of a Ferrari or Lamborghini —and you might just spot a celebrity or two.
Once you’ve had enough exciting action downtown, your tropical yet sophisticated rental will be the perfect place for some soothing retreat time. Art and beach inspired, the inside enjoys wooden trims combined with sleek white furnishing create a serene, almost nautical atmosphere in a nod to the beach scenery outside. Wake up to the whirring and clacking of songbirds and enjoy close sea views over the blue waters of the beach without leaving your bed!
You can walk out to your large, private terrace right into the solarium area where you can sip delicious coffee in the mornings and sangria in the evenings. As impossible as it may seem, you will get to see the African coastline right from your window during warm, orange sunsets. Doesn’t it sound like an excellent dose of calmness and serenity? After sunbathing on the beach across the promenade, the alfresco dining space might be the ideal choice for some quality time in the best company. And how about taking an enjoyable dip in the swimming pool?
150 m2 ground-floor apartment including a sunny terrace (25 m2), and shared swimming pools in the complex: 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, an airy living room, and a fully equipped kitchen.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 (Master bedroom) – King-size bed (180 x 200 cm), dressing room, direct access to the terrace, and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 2 – Queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm)
- Bedroom 3 – Two single beds (90 x 200 cm)
- Bathroom 2
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Welcome package with some amenities, water, and a bottle of Spanish extra-virgin olive oil.
- Bed linens
- Shower towels
- Iron and iron board
- Washing machine
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi (fibre optic Internet)
- International TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Modern Tropical Décor
At Extra Cost (on request):
- Baby crib
- High chairs
- Pool towels
- Extra bed
- Fridge stocking
- Mini Wine Cellar with 5 Spanish bottles awarded more than 90 Parker points (No request needed)
- Parking on premises
- Gated community
- Sunny private terrace:
- Alfresco dining
- Sun loungers
- Complex facilities:
- Swimming pool (Open all year round)
- Sun loungers
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Professional Chef service
- Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
- Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
- Baby gear & equipment rentals
- Private transfer for Day Trips
- Boat tours and fishing charters
- Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
- Golf Green Fees
- Rent a Car
Please check out all our Guest Services.
- San Pedro de Alcántara
Points of Interest
- 1.6 km to the closest supermarket
- 3.8 km to Puerto Banus marina
- 4 km to Guadalmina Golf Club
- 5.5 km to Los Naranjos Golf Club
- 11 km to Marbella Old Town
- 72 km to Malaga
- Right next to Taberna Del Alabardero Playa
- 120 m to Restaurante Mar abierta
- 4.9 km to Meksian restaurant
- Lying in front of Cortijo Blanco Beach
- 1.2 km San Pedro de Alcántara Beach
- 1.3 km to Laja del Duque
- 4.7 km to Puerto Banus Beach
- 5.5 km to Rio Verde Beach
- 60 km to Malaga Airport (AGP)
NEED TO KNOW
- Perfect for getaways with friends, family reunions and golf retreats. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
- We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips—best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area—for you to explore the city like a local. You can also go to our What to Do section for further details.
- No smoking
- No parties allowed
- No pets allowed
- Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 10 PM. Please be aware that there is a 40€ extra fee for late check-in after 10 PM.
- Home greeting: there is an extra cost of 25€ for check-in at the property.
- Check-out is by 11 AM.
- Late Check out fee from 11 am until 1p.m: 40€ extra.
- Late Check out fee after 1p.m: As an offsetting measure, the day’s base rate will be charged without discounts.
Fully refundable 14 days
- Cancel up to 14 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival day.
READY TO BOOK?
We understand that there are, unfortunately, scammers in the holiday rental industry. Please, only use the contact information listed on this page (Vacation Marbella at +34 951 386 045 or email@example.com), and check out our website for our ‘Safe Rental Tips’! We offer tips for renting anywhere—even if it’s not with us—and suggest questions to ask owners that will ensure the holiday rental is a perfect fit for your group!