Let’s talk about comfort, luxury and sea breezes. How would you like to stay at a stylish, modern apartment with a top location during your holidays? Close enough to the allures of Puerto Banus, one of the most noted marinas in Europe, but far enough away from all the city’s rush and buzz. If you are already picturing yourself sipping sangria while watching a beautiful golden sunset from your private terrace, this is the place your vacation dreams are made of.
Welcome to Sea Views Beach House, where you’ll leave the tiring, stressful days behind at once! With sunlit spaces, exquisite décor, and wooden touches, this beachfront rental defines elegance itself. The pristine white kitchen keeps it minimalist with a weightless style that matches the spirit in the bedrooms. But your favourite spot for breakfast is likely to be the alfresco dining on the main terrace. Who can resist an enjoyable meal while gazing upon the blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea?
Give in to temptation and head to the beach as soon as you are ready to go. All you need is a comfy swimsuit and lots of sunscreen—unless you are travelling with kids. In that case, all you need is comfy swimsuits, several beach towels, a few sandwiches, and buckets and spades! Oh, and lots and lots of sunscreen too. The best thing is that it takes less than a minute to reach the beach. Your feet will be feeling the sand between the toes in no time, and you can even check on your little ones from your terrace if they can’t wait any longer and are allowed to go ahead.
For some city action, it only takes a 12-minute drive to get to Estepona and a couple of minutes longer to Puerto Banus, where you will experience luxury at its finest. If you want an exceptional souvenir, this is, without question, the place to be for some shopping at the most important international firms. When hungry, you can either seek out Meksian, a trendy Mexican/Asian fusion Cuisine restaurant, or go back to your serene retreat and enjoy an alfresco meal on your private, sophisticated terrace.
232 m2 south-facing apartment (2nd floor) including shared swimming pool and green areas in the complex: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one of them is en-suite) and a toilet, an elegant living room, a fully equipped kitchen, and 3 private terraces.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 (Master bedroom) – King-size bed (180 x 200 cm), private terrace with close sea views, dressing room, and en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 – Two twin beds (90 x 200 cm), direct access to shared terrace with close sea views.
- Bedroom 3 – Two twin beds (90 x 200 cm), direct access to shared terrace.
- Bathroom 2
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Welcome package with some amenities, water, and a bottle of Spanish extra-virgin olive oil.
- Bed linens
- Shower towels
- Iron and iron board
- Washing machine
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi (fibre optic Internet)
- International TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Chic Minimalist Décor
At Extra Cost (on request):
- Baby crib
- High chairs
- Pool towels
- Extra bed
- Fridge stocking
- Mini Wine Cellar with 5 Spanish bottles awarded more than 90 Parker points (No request needed)
- Gated community
- 24/7 Security
- 3 Sunny terraces:
- Alfresco dining for 6
- Outdoor lounge
- Complex facilities:
- 2 Beachfront swimming pools (Open all year round, lifeguard service only during summer season)
- Stunning gardens
- Direct beach access
- Paddle courts
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Professional Chef service
- Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
- Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
- Baby gear & equipment rentals
- Private transfer for Day Trips
- Boat tours and fishing charters
- Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
- Golf Green Fees
- Rent a Car
Please check out all our Guest Services.
Points of Interest
- Plenty of restaurants in the surroundings
- 2 km to Selwo Aventura
- 6.8 km to El Paraíso Golf Club
- 10.6 km to San Pedro de Alcántara village
- 14 km to Puerto Banus marina
- 20 km to Marbella Old Town
- 80 km to Malaga
- Laying right in Los Granados Beach
- 4.5 km to Punta Plata Beach
- 7.7 km to La Rada Beach
- 13 km to Laja del Duque
- 14 km to Puerto Banus Beach
- 73 km to Malaga Airport (AGP)
NEED TO KNOW
- Perfect for social gatherings, family reunions, groups of friends, and company retreats. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
- We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips—best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area—for you to explore the city like a local. You can also go to our What to Do section for further details.
- No smoking
- No parties allowed
- No pets allowed
- Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 10 PM. Please be aware that there is a 40€ extra fee for late check-in after 10 PM.
- Check-out is by 11 AM.
- Late Check out fee from 11 am until 1p.m: 40€ extra.
- Late Check out fee after 1p.m: As an offsetting measure, the day’s base rate will be charged without discounts.
Fully refundable 14 days
· Cancel up to 14 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival day.
READY TO BOOK?
We understand that there are, unfortunately, scammers in the holiday rental industry. Please, only use the contact information listed on this page (Vacation Marbella at +34 951 386 045 or firstname.lastname@example.org), and check out our website for our ‘Safe Rental Tips’! We offer tips for renting anywhere—even if it’s not with us—and suggest questions to ask owners that will ensure the holiday rental is a perfect fit for your group!