I’m a Marbella local who has lived and worked all over the world, which is why I know what genuine hospitality feels like –and that’s just what I want my guests to experience. I love giving to my visitors all sorts of tips for them to live like locals during their holidays. Anything can be helpful, from suggestions on the activities that could suit them best, to recommendations on all the dining and nightlife surrounding their rental. Even world-wise travellers will be pleasantly surprised by the little extras and goodies we arrange.
At this serene, conveniently located apartment in the heart of Puerto Banus, you’ll wake up to such a peaceful vibe that you will forget all the stresses of modern life at once. Sitting at your alfresco dining table for a Mediterranean breakfast is one thing. But what about hitting the pool in your complex for a quick morning swim before heading to the gym? What a wonderful way to start off your day on the right note!
If you are not a fitness person but are looking to feel soothed and relaxed, then take some sunscreen and head straight to the closest beach (just steps away from Summerwind). Perfectly shaded by palm trees, you will never be in a more relaxed state.
Back in your exquisitely appointed apartment, you will feel at your personal oasis: contemporary furniture, soft lighting and chic white and neutral tones make the place feel posh and minimalist, and west-facing windows will let you get some well-needed downtime before you get back to all the action in the city.
Puerto Banus offers unlimited sophisticated possibilities. Widely known as one of Europe’s most important centres of luxury, it is one of the largest and possibly the most exclusive marina in the Mediterranean, bustling with all sorts of attractions and superb dining. This is, without question, one of the best places for upscale shopping. You might want to stroll through some first-class boutiques and get exclusive gifts for your family —or yourself (because a little treat never hurt anyone)! How does Gucci or Louis Vuitton sound to you?
90 m2 flat (2nd floor) facing west, and enjoying great shared areas and swimming pool in the condo: 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (one of them is en-suite), spacious living room, fully equipped kitchen, plus private terrace with outdoor dining.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – King-size bed (180 x 200 cm), en-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower, direct access to the terrace.
- Bedroom 2 – Two individual beds (90 x 200 cm)
- Bathroom 2
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Welcome package with some amenities, water, and a bottle of Spanish extra-virgin olive oil.
- Bed linens
- Shower towels
- Iron and iron board
- Washing machine
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi (fibre optic Internet)
- International TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Stylish Mid-Century inspired decor
At Extra Cost (on request):
- Baby crib
- High chairs
- Swimming towels
- Extra bed
- Fridge stocking
- Mini Wine Cellar with 5 Spanish bottles awarded more than 90 Parker points (No request needed)
- Gated community
- 24/7 Security
- Complex facilities:
- Swimming pool (Open all year round from 10 AM to 10 PM)
- Beach chairs / Sun loungers
- Green areas
- Paddle courts (For booking go to building 2)
- Private terrace
- Alfresco dining
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Professional Chef service
- Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
- Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
- Baby gear & equipment rentals
- Private transfer for Day Trips
- Boat tours and fishing charters
- Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
- Golf Green Fees
- Rent a Car
Please check out all our Guest Services.
- Second row to the water
- Puerto Banus area
Points of Interest
- Located right in Puerto Banus seascape
- 100 m to the closest supermarket
- 100 m to shopping area
- 350 m to Louis Vuitton boutique
- 400 m to Gucci boutique
- 3 km to the closest Golf Course
- 3 km to San Pedro de Alcantara village
- 7 km to Marbella Old Town
- 67 km to Malaga
- Sitting right next to Puerto Banus Beach
- 2 km to Laja del Duque Beach
- 6 km to Guadalmina Beach
- 23 km to Cabopino Beach
- 60 km to Malaga Airport (AGP)
NEED TO KNOW
- Perfect for social gatherings, group of friends, golf retreats, and company retreats. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
- We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips—best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area—to make the most of your holidays, so you can experience the city like a local. You can always go to What to Do section for further details.
- No smoking
- No parties allowed
- Small pets allowed (Only up to 10 kg for 10€ per day)
- Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 10 PM. Please be aware that there is a 40€ extra fee for late check-in after 10 PM.
- Check-out is by 11 AM.
Fully refundable 14 days
- Cancel up to 14 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival day.
READY TO BOOK?
We understand that there are, unfortunately, scammers in the holiday rental industry. Please, only use the contact information listed on this page (Vacation Marbella at +34 951 386 045 or firstname.lastname@example.org), and check out our website for our ‘Safe Rental Tips’! We offer tips for renting anywhere—even if it’s not with us—and suggest questions to ask owners that will ensure the holiday rental is a perfect fit for your group!