See the full gallery (26 photos)
I’m a Marbella local who has lived and worked all over the world, which is why I know what genuine hospitality feels like –and that’s just what I want my guests to experience. I love giving my visitors all sorts of tips for them to live like locals during their holidays. Anything can be helpful, from suggestions on the activities that could suit them best, to recommendations on all the dining, golf hotspots and nightlife surrounding their rental. Even world-wise travellers will be pleasantly surprised by the little extras and goodies we arrange.
At this serene, conveniently located apartment in the heart of Puerto Banus, you’ll wake up to such a peaceful vibe that you will forget all the stresses of modern life at once. Sitting at your alfresco dining table for a Mediterranean breakfast is one thing. But what about hitting the pool in your complex for a quick morning swim before heading to the gym? What a fantastic way to start off your day on the right note!
If you are not a fitness person but are looking to feel soothed and relaxed, then take some sunscreen and head straight to the closest beach (just steps away from Summerwind). Entirely shaded by palm trees, you will never be in a more relaxed state.
Back in your exquisitely appointed apartment, you will feel at your personal oasis: contemporary furniture, soft lighting and chic white and neutral tones make the place feel posh and minimalist, and west-facing windows will let you get some well-needed downtime before you get back to all the action in the city.
Puerto Banus offers unlimited sophisticated possibilities. Widely known as one of Europe’s most important centres of luxury, it is one of the largest and possibly the most exclusive marina in the Mediterranean, bustling with all sorts of attractions and superb dining. This is, without question, one of the best places for upscale shopping. You might want to stroll through some first-class boutiques and get exclusive gifts for your family —or yourself (because a little treat never hurt anyone)! How does Gucci or Louis Vuitton sound to you?
90 m2 flat (2nd floor) facing west, and enjoying great shared areas and swimming pool in the condo: 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (one of them is en-suite), spacious living room, fully equipped kitchen, plus private terrace with outdoor dining.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – King-size bed (180 x 200 cm), en-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower, direct access to the terrace.
- Bedroom 2 – Two individual beds (90 x 200 cm)
- Bathroom 2
- Final cleaning
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Professional Chef service
- Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
- Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
- Baby gear & equipment rentals
- Private transfer for Day Trips
- Boat tours and fishing charters
- Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
- Golf Green Fees
- Rent a Car
Please check out all our Guest Services.
NEED TO KNOW
- Perfect for social gatherings, group of friends, golf retreats, and company retreats. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
- We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips—best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area—for you to explore the city like a local. You can also go to our What to Do section for further details.
- No smoking
- No parties allowed
- Small pets allowed (Only up to 10 kg for 10€ per day)
- Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 10 PM. Please be aware that there is a 40€ extra fee for late check-in after 10 PM.
- Home greeting: there is an extra cost of 25€ for check-in at the property.
- Check-out is by 11 AM.
- Late Check out fee from 11 am until 1p.m: 40€ extra.
- Late Check out fee after 1p.m: As an offsetting measure, the day’s base rate will be charged without discounts.
Fully refundable 14 days
- Cancel up to 14 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival day.
READY TO BOOK?
We understand that there are, unfortunately, scammers in the holiday rental industry. Please, only use the contact information listed on this page (Vacation Marbella at +34 951 386 045 or email@example.com), and check out our website for our ‘Safe Rental Tips’! We offer tips for renting anywhere—even if it’s not with us—and suggest questions to ask owners that will ensure the holiday rental is a perfect fit for your group!