See the full gallery (32 photos)
I’m a Marbella local who has lived and worked all over the world, which is why I know what kind hospitality feels like—and that’s just what I want my guests to experience. I strive to help my visitors live like locals during their holidays by providing them with tips on the best activities, dining and golf hotspots in the rental surroundings, including all sorts of family-friendly and pet-friendly attractions for those who can’t take a day away from their furry friends. (Note: Please bear in mind only small pets less than 10 kg are allowed.) Make us part of your travel plans! Even the most world-wise travellers will be pleasantly surprised by the little extras and goodies we arrange.
Conveniently located in Nueva Andalucia, also known as the Golf Valley of Marbella, Los Naranjos complex is not only very secure but also steeped in tranquillity and set in white and green gorgeous landscape under an everlasting blue sky. Away from stressful days, at this charming villa, you will be spoiled for life. Warmer evenings are yours to savour from your private patio while you and your family enjoy a delightful barbecue after an exciting day in the swimming pool. Your kids will love splashing in this pool with their new international friends!
Whether you are a laid-back group wanting to feel soothed and relaxed, or an enthusiastic visitor willing to hit the town, in Townhouse Los Naranjos you can fulfil your desires. One of its best perks is that it puts you within easy reach of the most sought-after attractions in the Costa del Sol. All you need to do is trust your gut and get ready for fun galore!
The closest beach is just a six-minute drive away, so you can go kayaking along the coast or sunbathe under a palm tree every single day if that’s what you want. Here’s an insider’s tip for when hunger strikes: pausing the water sports and chilling time is always an option! Take a rest from resting to get a table at a chiringuito restaurant on the promenade and order some local fried fish along with a refreshing roasted pepper salad. Alternatively, you can head to the broadly well-known Puerto Banus marina for some superb dining. You might spot a celebrity or two strolling through the harbour terraces and upscale stores, and even having a soiree on their magnificent, luxury yachts!
275 m2 villa including private outdoor living areas (125 m2), and enjoying shared swimming pool and green areas:
- Ground floor is composed of a fully equipped kitchen featuring an en-suite laundry room and a comfortable breakfast table. There is also a bright lounge, a dining area with direct access to the main terrace, and a toilet.
- Top floor comprises 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (one of them is en-suite), a balcony and a cosy terrace.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – Queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm), direct access to a cosy terrace, and white-marble en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 – Queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm) and a balcony.
- Bedroom 3 – Two single beds (90 x 200 cm) and direct access to the terrace shared with Bedroom 1.
- Bathroom 2
- Final cleaning
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Professional Chef service
- Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
- Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
- Baby gear & equipment rentals
- Private transfer for Day Trips
- Boat tours and fishing charters
- Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
- Golf Green Fees
- Rent a Car
Please check out all our Guest Services.
NEED TO KNOW
- Perfect for family reunions, golf retreats, company retreats, and group of friends. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
- We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips—best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area—for you to explore the city like a local. You can also go to our What to Do section for further details.
- No smoking
- No parties allowed
- Small pets allowed (Only up to 10 kg for 10€ per day)
- Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 9 PM.
- Late check-in is required to be paid in cash:
- From 9 PM to 12 AM there is an extra charge of 40 euros.
- From 12 AM to 5 AM there is an extra charge of 55 euros.
- Home greeting: there is an extra cost of 25€ for check-in at the property.
- Check-out is by 11 AM.
- Late Check out fee from 11 am until 1p.m: 40€ extra.
- Late Check out fee after 1p.m: As an offsetting measure, the day’s base rate will be charged without discounts.
Fully refundable 07 days
- Cancel up to 07 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 07 days of arrival day.
READY TO BOOK?
We understand that there are, unfortunately, scammers in the holiday rental industry. Please, only use the contact information listed on this page (Vacation Marbella at +34 951 386 045 or firstname.lastname@example.org), and check out our website for our ‘Safe Rental Tips’! We offer tips for renting anywhere—even if it’s not with us—and suggest questions to ask owners that will ensure the holiday rental is a perfect fit for your group!