Discover the charming, seaside luxury of Puerto Banus in this unique almost bohemian style apartment. Nestled adjacent to the harbour, its top location puts at your fingertips all the action of the city —exclusive nightlife, superb dining, and upscale shopping— while offering a quaint yet modern home for a holiday to remember. Classy chic interiors with bohemian shades, secluded outdoor living areas, and spa areas in the complex make it an ideal getaway for sun-seekers willing to experience ultimate luxury and relaxation.
High-class marble floorings add sophistication to the mid-century inspired style of Urban Shopping Banus. In the living room, sumptuous modern furnishings in dark tones are not at odds with the gorgeous vintage settee, a fantastic piece of wood art. Morning sunshine fills the space, even in winter! The full-size kitchen offers all you need to prepare delicious meals. When hungry, make a delicious Spanish tortilla, easy to grab and take with you to the beach, which is just a three-minute walk away.
Are you planning on having some quality time with your family? Then try starting off your day with an excellent breakfast in your terrace before hitting the swimming pool. The gorgeous garden surrounding the pool area will make you want to stay all day long. Alternatively, you can burn off some calories at the shared gym. Either way, you will feel all soothed and tranquil. What a perfect way to boost your energy and get ready to do your best as a light-hearted vacationer!
There’s so much to see, to taste and to photograph in Puerto Banus that you’ll always have something to discover. Soaked in luxury and bustling with gleaming sports cars, this is one of the most famous marinas in Spain. Are you looking for an exceptional souvenir for a loved one? You’ve come to the right place.
Stroll through the harbour while spotting some marvellous yachts, and shop from your favourite boutiques. Here, you will find some of the most important international firms. For her, a magnificent Jimmy Choo pair of shoes will do it all. For him, Versace might be the touch of dazzle and distinction you want. For you, I would go for some Gucci eyewear. Striking sunglasses are always a hit in La Costa del Sol, where the sun is always shining—and so are cars!
170 m2 apartment facing east: 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (two are en-suite), full-size kitchen, private terrace with alfresco dining, bright huge living room including a separate dining area.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – Queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm), direct access to the terrace, and en-suite bathroom with double vanity and a bathtub with shower head.
- Bedroom 2 – Queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm) and en-suite bathroom featuring a bathtub with shower head.
- Bedroom 3 – Two twin single beds (90 x 200 cm)
- Bathroom 3
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Welcome package with some amenities, water, and a bottle of Spanish extra-virgin olive oil.
- Bed linens
- Shower towels
- Iron and iron board
- Washing machine
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi (fibre optic Internet)
- International TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Modern Bohemian Décor
At Extra Cost (on request):
- Baby crib
- High chairs
- Pool towels
- Extra bed
- Fridge stocking
- Mini Wine Cellar with 5 Spanish bottles awarded more than 90 Parker points (No request needed)
- Parking on-site
- Gated community
- Security services
- Complex facilities:
- 2 Swimming pools –Open all year round.
- Gorgeous green areas
- Game room
- Big private terrace
- Alfresco dining
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Professional Chef service
- Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
- Baby services—babysitters and holiday nannies
- Baby gear & equipment rentals
- Private transfer for Day Trips
- Boat tours and fishing charters
- Private Tours and VIP experiences—Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
- Golf Green Fees
- Rent a Car
Please check out all our Guest Services.
Points of Interest
- Surrounded by various upscale restaurants, stores and clubs
- 100 m to the closest supermarket
- 200 m to Puerto Banus marina
- 2.5 km to San Pedro de Alcantara town
- 3 km to the closest golf course
- 8 km to Marbella Old Town
- 68 km to Malaga
- 500 m to Puerto Banus Beach
- 1.6 km to Laja del Duque Beach
- 1.4 km to Rio Verde Beach
- 24 km to Cabopino Beach
- 60 km to Malaga Airport (AGP)
NEED TO KNOW
- Perfect for social gatherings, family reunions, golf retreats, company retreats. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
- We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips—best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area—for you to explore the city like a local. You can also go to our What to Do section for further details.
- No smoking
- No parties allowed
- No pets allowed
- Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 10 PM. Please be aware that there is a 40€ extra fee for late check-in after 10 PM.
- Home greeting: there is an extra cost of 25€ for check-in at the property.
- Check-out is by 11 AM.
- Late Check out fee from 11 am until 1p.m: 40€ extra.
- Late Check out fee after 1p.m: As an offsetting measure, the day’s base rate will be charged without discounts.
Fully refundable 14 days
- Cancel up to 14 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival day.
READY TO BOOK?
We understand that there are, unfortunately, scammers in the holiday rental industry. Please, only use the contact information listed on this page (Vacation Marbella at +34 951 386 045 or firstname.lastname@example.org), and check out our website for our ‘Safe Rental Tips’! We offer tips for renting anywhere—even if it’s not with us—and suggest questions to ask owners that will ensure the holiday rental is a perfect fit for your group!