Welcome to Puerto Banus, where the blue skies are spotless. While spectacular mountains enclose one of Spain’s most glamorous marinas, historic Spanish architecture can be spotted on the streets. Steeped in luxury and allure, this beautiful area has all kinds of activity to offer from shopping in upscale brands and dining at superb restaurants to partying at exclusive nightclubs and trying your hand at golf. And you’re just a quick walk from the beach!
You will be surprised by the little spoils Ventura Sea Breeze has to offer. Featuring sleek, clean lines and chic furnishing, its exquisitely designed interiors can accommodate up to four in two modern bedrooms sunlit during the daytime. A generous terrace and a cosy balcony add to the Mediterranean atmosphere by creating serene vibes.
After lifting your spirits with a fun day on the beach, the alfresco dining on the terrace can welcome some quality sharing time for the whole family. And why not stretch in loungers while sipping sangria? The solarium area definitely calls for pure relaxation. Tall palm trees in the area make the summer feel stick around. As it is placed in second row to the water, a great family plan you can do in winter is to walk down to the beach and take an enjoyable stroll along the shore. Just enjoy the wonderful views and let the fresh sea breezes soothe your soul. In summer, you will all love chilling by the pool and hitting downtown for some city action.
The best thing about this gem is its convenient location next to Puerto Banus—one of the most popular harbours in Europe. There is no place in Spain showcasing so many sports cars,
yachts, luxury boutiques, and high-end restaurants. Here, glamour finds its natural habitat, and celebrities from around the world don’t miss the chance to be part of such a vibrant place. Come to Ventura Sea Breeze and enjoy the holidays you deserve. Because anything and everything is possible in Marbella!
East-facing apartment including shared swimming pool and green areas: 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, bright living room, fully equipped kitchen, private terrace with alfresco dining.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1– King-size bed (180 x 200 cm), direct access to the terrace, and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and double vanity.
- Bedroom 2 – Two single beds (90 x 200 cm), and private balcony.
- Bathroom 2 – Walk-in shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Welcome package with some amenities, water, and a bottle of Spanish extra-virgin olive oil.
- Bed linens
- Shower towels
- Iron and iron board
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi (fibre optic Internet)
- International TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Chic Minimalist Décor
At Extra Cost (on request):
- Baby crib
- High chairs
- Swimming towels
- Extra bed
- Fridge stocking
- Mini Wine Cellar with 5 Spanish bottles awarded more than 90 Parker points (No request needed)
- Gated community
- Complex facilities:
- Swimming pool —Open all year round.
- Green areas
- Private terrace and cosy balcony:
- Alfresco dining for 6
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Professional Chef service
- Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
- Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
- Baby gear & equipment rentals
- Private transfer for Day Trips
- Boat tours and fishing charters
- Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
- Golf Green Fees
- Rent a Car
Please check out all our Guest Services.
- Second row to the water
- Puerto Banus area
Points of Interest
- Plenty of restaurants in the surroundings
- 3 km to Puerto Banus marina —1.8 km on foot.
- 4.5 km to Los Naranjos Golf Club
- 6.1 km to Aloha Golf Club
- 11 km to Marbella Old Town
- 72 km to Malaga city
- 800 m to Laja del Duque
- 2.2 km to Nueva Andalucia Beach —1 km on foot.
- 2.3 km to Cortijo Blanco Beach —1 km on foot.
- 3.6 km to Puerto Banus Beach
- 62 km to Malaga Airport (AGP)
NEED TO KNOW
- Perfect for getaways with family and friends. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
- We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips—best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area—to make the most of your holidays, so you can experience the city like a local. You can always go to What to Do section for further details.
- No smoking
- No parties allowed
- No pets allowed
- Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 10 PM. Please be aware that there is a 40€ extra fee for late check-in after 10 PM.
- Check-out is by 11 AM.
Fully refundable 14 days
- Cancel up to 14 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival day.
READY TO BOOK?
We understand that there are, unfortunately, scammers in the holiday rental industry. Please, only use the contact information listed on this page (Vacation Marbella at +34 951 386 045 or email@example.com), and check out our website for our ‘Safe Rental Tips’! We offer tips for renting anywhere—even if it’s not with us—and suggest questions to ask owners that will ensure the holiday rental is a perfect fit for your group!