See the full gallery (24 photos)
Gran Ducado is all about sophistication, peacefulness and coastal breeze. How would you like to stay at a comfortable, sleek apartment with an unexcelled location during your holidays? Close enough to the many charms of Puerto Banus, one of the most glamorous marinas in Europe, but far enough away from all the metropolitan rush and buzz. Are you a sun-seeker willing to relax on your private terrace while sipping wine and watching a golden sunset? If the answer is a solid ‘Yes’, this is the place your holiday dreams are made of.
There is a beautiful golden-sand beach, just an enjoyable walk from the apartment. Give in to temptation and head to the beach for a refreshing morning walk along the shore or some relaxing time while sunbathing. If you are travelling with kids, they might like to stop by the swimming pool in the complex on your way back from the beach. We can’t blame them! Splashing around the pool is always fun and amusing.
With sunlit spaces, lovely Traditional décor, and floral accents, you will find your personal oasis here. In particular, the wonderful private terrace offers an ideal space for the whole family to rejoice and relax. Everyone will admire the panoramic views spanning all of Marbella, from the magnificent Sierra Blanca mountain range to some Marbella areas and the Mediterranean Sea. You might be able to spot some luxury yachts heading to the famous Puerto Banus marina, which you should definitely visit to get a memorable glamorous experience—there is no place in Spain showcasing so many sports cars, yachts, luxury boutiques, and high-end restaurants.
During some balmy days, an almost magical phenomenon occurs: with clear lines and presence, the African skyline emerges against purple Mediterranean sunsets. Its silhouette’s beauty alone can only be described as breath-taking. And you can bask in this splend our from your own terrace while having an enjoyable dinner with your family at the sleek alfresco dining table. Only your kids will be in a hurry to go play outside with their new friends!
147 m2apartment enjoying beautiful shared green areas and swimming pool in the complex: 3 bedrooms and 3 en-suite bathrooms, fancy living room, fully equipped kitchen, large terrace with outdoor dining and lounge.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 (Master bedroom) – Queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm), en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 2– Two single beds (90 x 200 cm), en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 3– A bunk bed with two beds (90 x 180 cm), en-suite bathroom.
- Final cleaning
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Professional Chef service
- Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
- Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
- Baby gear & equipment rentals
- Private transfer for Day Trips
- Boat tours and fishing charters
- Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
- Golf Green Fees
- Rent a Car
Please check out all our Guest Services.
NEED TO KNOW
- Perfect for families and groups of friends. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
- We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips—best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area—for you to explore the city like a local. You can also go to our What to Do section for further details.
- No smoking
- No parties allowed
- No pets allowed
- Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 10 PM. Please be aware that there is a 40€ extra fee for late check-in after 10 PM.
- Check-out is by 11 AM:
- Late Check out fee from 11 am until 1p.m: 40€ extra.
- Late Check out fee after 1p.m: As an offsetting measure, the day’s base rate will be charged without discounts.
Fully refundable 14 days
- Cancel up to 14 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival day.
READY TO BOOK?
We understand that there are, unfortunately, scammers in the holiday rental industry. Please, only use the contact information listed on this page (Vacation Marbella at +34 951 386 045 or email@example.com), and check out our website for our ‘Safe Rental Tips’! We offer tips for renting anywhere—even if it’s not with us—and suggest questions to ask owners that will ensure the holiday rental is a perfect fit for your group!