See the full gallery (21 photos)
Sun lovers who want to either chill or enjoy an exciting day in glamorous sceneries will find their own wonderland at this gem of a villa, where you’re nestled right on the beach and just a quick drive from the hustle and bustle of the city. Blessed with close sea views and to a Roman tower that dates back to 1571, Guadalmina Beachfront Villa serves as the perfect home base for any holidaymaker who is looking for some rest and amazingly fun experiences.
Are you bringing your pet along? No Fido can resist the wonders of the magnificent backyard, sunlit interiors and natural surroundings. (Note: Please bear in mind only small pets less than 10 kg are allowed.) He/she will love waking up to sea breezes and warm sunlight! For outgoing pooch pals, check the Rosas Café where special menus are offered. If you’d rather stay in for a while, fancy amenities on hand are extensive. Anything and everything is possible here, from morning swims in your private heated pool to delicious barbecue meals at the alfresco dining table and golden Mediterranean sunset views.
This peaceful haven’s wonderful location will place you within easy reach to all sorts of attractions in the Costa del Sol! You can go for some nature adventure, chill on secluded beaches like the one lying just in front of your backyard, taste award-winning haute cuisine, or party at the most exclusive clubs in Puerto Banus.
However you spend your day, absolute tranquillity is the essence at Guadalmina Beachfront Villa, which is why parties and loud events are not welcome in the neighbourhood—peacefulness is sacred here! Interiors sporting a tropical yet refined décor and sleek furnishing will greet you with sunlight-bathed living areas every day during your holidays. In a burst of colour, minimalist style design makes use of turquoise accents in a nod to the Mediterranean landscape outside.
All the glass exterior doors in the living room add to the light and airy feel of spaciousness and manage to unify two different spaces into a single one. Why not taste a cold mojito while stretching out in outdoor sofas or sunbath the solarium area? Alternatively, stunning sea views from the terrace upstairs will have you posting panoramic pictures on your social media accounts all day long. We can’t blame you; Guadalmina Beachfront Villa truly has beauty at every turn!
☾The high end mattresses provide a beautiful sleep and our professional housekeeping and management team will make sure you have a wonderful stay every time. ★
350 m2 two-storey villa including a large outdoor living space (118 m2) with a private south-facing garden and heated pool:
- The Main floor is composed of a bedroom with en-suite bathroom; the fully equipped modern kitchen; the spacious, modern living room with a fireplace, dining area and floor-to-ceiling windows leading onto a generous porch and backyard, plus a toilet.
- The Top floor comprises 3 bedrooms featuring an en-suite bathroom each, and a shared private terrace.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 (Master bedroom) – Brand new king-size bed (180 x 200 cm), walk-in closet, shared terrace featuring close sea views, and minimalist en-suite bathroom with bathtub, stand-alone rain shower and double vanity.
- Bedroom 2 – Queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm), en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and single vanity.
- Bedroom 3 – Two single beds (90 x 200 cm), shared terrace featuring close sea views, and en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 – Two bunk beds (90 x 200 cm), en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and single vanity.
- Exterior access toilet
- Final cleaning
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Professional Chef service
- Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
- Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
- Baby gear & equipment rentals
- Private transfer for Day Trips
- Boat tours and fishing charters
- Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
- Golf Green Fees
- Rent a Car
Please check out all our Guest Services.
NEED TO KNOW
- Perfect for family reunions, getaways with friends, golf retreats, and company retreats. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
- We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips—best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area—for you to explore the city like a local. You can also go to our What to Do section for further details.
- No smoking
- No parties allowed
- Small pets allowed (Only up to 10 kg for 10€ per day)
- Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 9 PM.
- Late check-in is required to be paid in cash:
- From 9 PM to 12 AM there is an extra charge of 40 euros.
- From 12 AM to 5 AM there is an extra charge of 55 euros.
- Check-out is by 11 AM
- Late Check out fee from 11 am until 1p.m: 40€ extra.
- Late Check out fee after 1p.m: As an offsetting measure, the day’s base rate will be charged without discounts.
Fully refundable 07 days
- Cancel up to 07 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings canceled within 07 days of arrival day.
Fully refundable 30 days
- Those bookings longer than 28 nights Cancel up to 30 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 30 days of arrival day.
READY TO BOOK?
We understand that there are, unfortunately, scammers in the holiday rental industry. Please, only use the contact information listed on this page (Vacation Marbella at +34 951 386 045 or email@example.com), and check out our website for our ‘Safe Rental Tips’! We offer tips for renting anywhere—even if it’s not with us—and suggest questions to ask owners that will ensure the holiday rental is a perfect fit for your group!