See the full gallery (34 photos)
Looking for a perfectly located, spacious home base for your holidays? You’ve come to the right place. Whether you’re looking for a meditative retreat by the sea, or you’re expecting to experience the energy of the city and soak up the luxury, Mediterranean Hideaway is your place to be. Located right in the heart of Spain’s most famous marina, this five-bedroom duplex spares no expense when it comes to design.
You will have nothing to envy of the sumptuous yachts you can spot from your balcony. Clean-lined Mediterranean-inspired furniture and wooden flooring and ceiling add to the feeling of marine luxury. The brick wall in the kitchen stands in contrast to the fluid lines in the living area as it brings in a modern industrial touch. We know there are few more pleasant things to do than morning social gatherings around the breakfast bar while having a nice cup of coffee before hitting the beach. Just pull out a stool and enjoy the company and the endless ocean views.
In the roomy minimalist living room, comfortable turquoise sofas match the colour scheme of the harbour outside, while grey trims boost sophistication. Wide windows overlooking some southern typical tiled roofs nearby and the vast sea in the background, infuse every room with abundant natural light. You can’t miss the stunning ocean views from the balconies. This will be by far your favourite spot for sunset watching.
Although haute cuisine restaurants in the surroundings are definitely worth the short walk, this beautiful penthouse offers a sleek dining table for relaxing balmy nights in. Make the most of it and amaze everyone with your culinary skills. Here’s an insider’s tip: oil, salt, and vinegar seasoning is the best Mediterranean salad dressing! (Adding a sliced avocado from the local market might be the icing on the cake.)
However, the greatest perk of this wonderful duplex is its convenient location in Puerto Banus, globally known for its luxury and glamour. At this one-of-a-kind marina, you’ll get to see countless sports cars, yachts, grand boutiques, and high-end restaurants. A place where opulence finds its natural habitat and celebrities from around the world stroll through its vibrant terraces and chic shops is a place to remember. And it’s just a four-minute walk from the closest beach! What else could we ask for?
Try strolling through the harbour and maybe shopping at high-end stores. The night is also yours to savour! All sorts of exclusive nightclubs are just walking distance for you and your friends to party the night away. All you have to worry about is choosing which of the five plush beds you want to sleep in when you are back!
☾The high end mattresses provide a beautiful sleep and our professional housekeeping and management team will make sure you have a wonderful stay every time. ★
240 m2 duplex penthouse:
- Lower floor comprises 2 spacious bedrooms, 1 bathroom, plus a bright open space living area featuring a fully equipped, open plan kitchen, a dining area, and a generous luminous lounge.
- Upper floor is composed of 3 double bedrooms with 2 cosy balconies, besides an en-suite bathroom, and a toilet.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – Brand new queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm), air conditioning.
- Bedroom 2 – Brand new king-size bed (180 x 200 cm), air conditioning, stylish sitting area, private balcony overlooking the harbour.
- Bedroom 3 – Brand new queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm), air conditioning.
- Bedroom 4 – Brand new queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm), air conditioning, stunning wooden ceiling with beams, design bureau, private balcony with outdoor sitting area and beautiful close sea views.
- Bedroom 5 – Brand new king-size bed (180 x 200 cm), en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower head, bidet and single vanity, plus stunning wooden ceiling with beams, private balcony with outdoor sitting area and close sea views.
- Bathroom 2 with bathtub, shower head, bidet, and single vanity.
- Final cleaning
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Professional Chef service
- Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
- Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
- Baby gear & equipment rentals
- Private transfer for Day Trips
- Boat tours and fishing charters
- Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
- Golf Green Fees
- Rent a Car
Please check out all our Guest Services.
NEED TO KNOW
- Perfect for social gatherings, golf retreats, family reunions, getaways with friends, and company retreats. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
- We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips—best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area—to make the most of your holidays, so you can experience the city like a local. You can always go to What to Do section for further details.
- No smoking
- No parties allowed
- Small pets allowed (Only up to 10 kg for 10€ per day)
- Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 9 PM.
- Late check-in is required to be paid in cash:
- From 9 PM to 12 AM there is an extra charge of 40 euros.
- From 12 AM to 5 AM there is an extra charge of 55 euros.
- Check-out is by 11 AM.
- Parking: 10€/day
Fully refundable 07 days
- Cancel up to 07 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 07 days of arrival day.
READY TO BOOK?
We understand that there are, unfortunately, scammers in the holiday rental industry. Please, only use the contact information listed on this page (Vacation Marbella at +34 951 386 045 or email@example.com), and check out our website for our ‘Safe Rental Tips’! We offer tips for renting anywhere—even if it’s not with us—and suggest questions to ask owners that will ensure the holiday rental is a perfect fit for your group!