See the full gallery (48 photos)
Located in Benalmádena, serene Sunny Camelia Villa will bring you back to the present moment. You just need to make the most of all the soothing activities and fun attractions you can find in the area like golf courses, enjoyable beach days, and even luxury dining and nightlife.
For some in-house fun, abundant amenities will please your most homebody mood. Check the home cinema in the basement and snuggle on the plush sofa with your favourite person—or pet—by your side. Alternatively, you can hit the heated swimming pool outside for amazing high-quality time with your beloved ones. In the morning, going for an invigorating swim is very likely to boost your energy and help you get ready for a beautiful day on the beach!
You will instantly plunge yourself into a tranquil state of mind by merely walking through the beautiful white-stone pathway between the solarium area and the swimming pool. The vertical garden on the wall that leads to the outdoor dining brings a fresh touch and brightens up the atmosphere, offering the perfect welcome home. Everyone in the family will love this brisk Mediterranean setting, especially your furry best friend! Chasing birds around the terrace might become their new, cherished hobby. (Note: Please bear in mind only small pets less than 10 kg are allowed.)
The beach is within walking distance, so you can go fishing by boat and build impressive sandcastles with your kids whenever you want. When hungry, look out for a traditional chiringuito restaurant on the promenade and order some local fried fish and a refreshing Mediterranean salad, like the one called Ensalada malagueña. The surprisingly good taste of its magical mix—potatoes, onion, olives, fish and oranges—will delight your senses. And why not try your hand at golf with your friends during a warm sunny day? Right next to Sunny Camelia Villa lies the magnificent lush green golf course of Torrequebrada.
With bone-tingling birdsongs outside and industrial décor inside, you will have a spoonful of summer, even in winter! The bright open-plan living area includes an exquisite kitchen overlooking the barbecue area, and a stylish wooden dining table for the whole family, while carefully arranged bedrooms add sophistication to the modern backdrop. If you are willing to truly experience Benalmádena delightful microclimate, the porch can help you out to do so.
320 m2 villa including a large outdoor private space with a swimming pool, a porch, solarium and barbecue areas, and balconies:
- The main floor comprises 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, sunny open-concept living room featuring an indoor dining area and a fully equipped modern kitchen with direct access to the barbecue area. In the outside, there also is a porch and a balcony, as well as an in-ground swimming pool enjoying a solarium area.
- The top floor has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one of them is en-suite) and 3 balconies.
- The basement is composed of a private exercise room, a laundry room, and a double bedroom featuring a Home Cinema area.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 (Top floor, Master bedroom) – King-size bed (160 x 200 cm), air conditioning, walk-in closet, balcony, and en-suite bathroom with bathtub and single vanity.
- Bedroom 2 (Top floor) – Queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm), air conditioning, built-in closet, balcony.
- Bedroom 3 (Top floor) – Two bunk beds (90 x 200 cm), air conditioning, built-in closet, balcony.
- Bedroom 4 (Main floor) – Queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm), air conditioning, built-in closet.
- Bedroom 5 (Basement) – Queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm), air conditioning, built-in closet, Home Cinema area.
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Final cleaning
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Professional Chef service
- Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
- Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
- Baby gear & equipment rentals
- Private transfer for Day Trips
- Boat tours and fishing charters
- Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
- Golf Green Fees
- Rent a Car
Please check out all our Guest Services.
NEED TO KNOW
- Car rental is highly recommended and convenient.
- Perfect for family reunions, golf retreats, and groups of friends. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
- We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips—best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area—for you to explore the city like a local. You can also go to our What to Do section for further details.
- No smoking
- No parties allowed
- Small pets allowed (Only up to 10 kg for 10€ per day)
- Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 9 PM. Please be aware that there is a 40€ extra fee for late check-in after 9 PM.
- Home greeting: there is an extra cost of 25€ for check-in at the property.
- Check-out is by 11 AM:
- Late Check out fee from 11 am until 1 p.m: 40€ extra.
- Late Check out fee after 1p.m: As an offsetting measure, the day’s base rate will be charged without discounts.
Fully refundable 14 days
· Cancel up to 14 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival day.
READY TO BOOK?
We understand that there are, unfortunately, scammers in the holiday rental industry. Please, only use the contact information listed on this page (Vacation Marbella at +34 951 386 045 or email@example.com), and check out our website for our ‘Safe Rental Tips’! We offer tips for renting anywhere—even if it’s not with us—and suggest questions to ask owners that will ensure the holiday rental is a perfect fit for your group!