See the full gallery (30 photos)
Take a break from stress and come to relax at this southern hideaway. Located in Estepona, here you can quickly get into your own leisure routine! So, soak up the sun on the beach, take a walk in the mountains or simply indulge in the local cuisine. When it comes to getting away to maximize the quality time with your family, there is no better place than The Edge, where style and fun always go hand in hand. Its contemporary white-walled architecture will evoke the typical modern and luxury villas in Ibiza. At the same time, its clean lines will take you back to the newest ultra-contemporary design.
In the inside, high-quality standards are immediately noticeable from the moment you walk through the entrance door. Appointed using designer furnishings, it is essentially Nordic-inspired in style, boasting clean lines and a marked simplicity of form. It is based on a palette of neutral tones which combines wooden textures with some colourful touches in the ornaments. What’s more, sunlight floods in through floor-to-ceiling windows, adding a unique warmth to every room.
Open-space concept kitchen creates a feeling of spaciousness in the living area, offering a large kitchen bar, fully equipped and with top quality appliances, including a built-in coffee maker where you can choose between different delicious coffee options. The living room opens onto the private terrace, perfect for sunbathing in the morning and for delicious relaxing dinners in the evening. Oh, and don’t forget the luxurious condominium facilities, outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish bath, gym, paddle tennis courts, Coworking Zone and private parking! This is where you want to be if you feel like relaxing.
Rest assured that the experience is not just about its unique design, since its location will offer you just what you are looking for: an oasis of harmony and comfort where you can enjoy a moment of tranquility both in the city and on the beach. Just 6 minutes by car is the seascape of Estepona and 12 minutes from Estepona Old Town. If you want to get your adrenaline pumping, try a water sport or rent a boat to go fishing. On the way back, it’s never too late to stop by a beach club and cool off with a drink.
Our more sophisticated guests will feel at home exploring the Puerto Banús marina, which is only 20 minutes away by car. Chances are you will end up taking a ton of photos with gorgeous yachts, stunning sports cars, and a celebrity or two.
☾The high end mattresses provide a beautiful sleep and our professional housekeeping and management team will make sure you have a wonderful stay every time.★
Apartment with beautiful recreational areas in the complex and 24 hour security. An outdoor pool, gym, hot tub, sauna, Turkish bath and paddle tennis court. It also has a Coworking area and parking space: 2 bedrooms (both facing a small terrace) and 1 bathroom, an open-plan living room that includes a fully equipped kitchen and a beautiful terrace with sun loungers and outdoor furniture.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – Queen-size bed (160×200 cm) direct access to the terrace and built-in closets.
- Bedroom 2 – Two twin beds (80×190 cm), direct access to the terrace and built-in closets.
- Bathroom 1 – walk-in shower and single vanity.
- Final cleaning
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Professional Chef service
- Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
- Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
- Baby gear & equipment rentals
- Private transfer for Day Trips
- Boat tours and fishing charters
- Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
- Golf Green Fees
- Rent a Car
Please check out all our Guest Services.
NEED TO KNOW
- Car rental is highly recommended and convenient.
- Perfect for social gatherings, family getaways, and company retreats. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
- We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips—best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area—for you to explore the city like a local. You can also go to our What to Do section for further details.
- No smoking
- No parties allowed
- No pets allowed
- Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 9 PM (On request from 9PM on)
- Check-out is at 11 AM.
- Late check-out:
- From 11 AM to 1 PM there is an extra charge of 40€.
- After 1 PM: As an offsetting measure, the day’s base rate may be charged without discounts.
- Parking: 10€/day
- Cautions and restrictions:
- Please, block the bedroom doors when the terrace doors are opened due to the strong airstream could close the doors with a heavy hit.
- Please, remove the cushions from the hammocks when you are going to be out of home for a long time to prevent them for getting wet in case of rain.
- Portable lamp of the entrance console could be recharged with the charger inside the ceramic jar also on the console.
PREDETERMINED DAMAGE COSTS AND EXTRA FEES
- Not approved Late Check-out after 11am: € 100
- Lost keys or damage to entry lock: € 250.00 (needs to change completely the lock) , if it is not need to change it, 125€.
- Damage to keys set: € 50
- Smoke in the apartment: € 200.00
Fully refundable 07 days
- Cancel up to 07 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 07 days of arrival day.
Fully refundable 30 days
- Those bookings longer than 28 nights Cancel up to 30 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 30 days of arrival day.
READY TO BOOK?
We understand that there are, unfortunately, scammers in the holiday rental industry. Please, only use the contact information listed on this page (Vacation Marbella at +34 951 386 045 or firstname.lastname@example.org), and check out our website for our ‘Safe Rental Tips’! We offer tips for renting anywhere—even if it’s not with us—and suggest the questions you can ask the owners to make sure the holiday rental is a perfect match for your group.