We strive to help our visitors explore Marbella at its best by providing them with tips on the best activities, dining and golf hotspots in the rental surroundings, including all sorts of family-friendly and pet-friendly attractions for those who can’t take a day away from their furry friends.
You and your family will find your personal paradise in El Calvario Villa, where you will be within walking distance of golden sand beaches and lively metropolitan spirit. Homebody moods will also be delighted with such great amenities offered at the rental. From family barbecues and morning swims on the beach or swimming pool to delightful afternoons at the home cinema and awe-inspiring Mediterranean sunset views, anything and everything is possible in this serene house.
With over 300 sunny days every year, Marbella is the place to be even in winter. Sunbathing in 17ºC heat is a possibility! And if you don’t think it is, try chilling in a sun lounger in your garden. You’ll be pleasantly surprised when you find that you even got a tan! Take relaxation to the next level by hitting your private sauna on the basement or by taking a relaxing bath in the Jacuzzi, and then chill by the charming fireplace in the living room. Chic Minimalist Décor in every area adds to the serene feeling created by sleek furnishing and neutral tones with some colour accents brightening up the whole mood.
Film lovers will relish the Home Cinema, which is perfect for the whole family. Right next to it you can find a table tennis table, just in case there is some friendly rivalry to play up!
Tons of natural light flood through the villa and the outdoor areas are just stunning. The Andalusian-style tiled alfresco dining table on the porch is the perfect spot for an enjoyable breakfast any time of the year, while the terraces offer privacy and seclusion under the sun, along with peaceful views—especially from the rooftop deck. Welcome to your personal viewpoint for magnificent lavender sunsets.
And if your pet is coming along, he/she will wake up to sea breeze and balmy sunlight every day to their heart’s content! (Note: Please bear in mind only small pets less than 10 kg are allowed.) Why not introduce your pup to the wonders of the Costa del Sol? For outgoing pooch pals, try the Rosas Café, where he/she will get a special menu. Blessed with an unbeatable location, you can walk down to the beach for delightful strolls along the shore or also walk downtown and explore Spanish architecture and tradition.
4-storey villa enjoying shared swimming pool and tropical lush green areas in the condo:
- Basement has a private sauna overlooking a huge bedroom including a table tennis table and a cinema area, plus an en-suite bathroom.
- Ground floor is composed of a modern kitchen, a snazzy living room and dining area leading onto a cosy porch and an adjacent private garden with a solarium area.
- First floor comprises 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (one of them is en-suite), a balcony and a generous terrace with majestic, breezy sea views.
- Top floor has a rooftop deck offering a solarium area and alfresco lounges, plus breath-taking panoramic sea views.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 (Master bedroom), First floor – King-size bed (180 x 200 cm), private terrace with serene sea views, and en-suite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Jacuzzi and bathtub.
- Bedroom 2, First floor – Queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm), balcony.
- Bedroom 3, First floor – Queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm).
- Bedroom 4, Basement – King-size bed (180 x 200 cm), en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, table tennis table, cinema area, and adjacent sauna.
- Bathroom 3 (First floor) with double vanity.
- Toilet (Ground floor)
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Welcome package with some amenities, water, and a bottle of Spanish extra-virgin olive oil.
- Bed linens
- Shower towels
- Iron and iron board
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi (fibre optic Internet)
- International TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining table for 8
- Home cinema —Projector and Projector screen (Please don’t forget to bring your own USB drive with movies and TV series on it)
- Indoor Table tennis table
- Sauna (Sauna Heating Fee is 15€ per day)
- Chic Minimalist Décor
At Extra Cost (on request):
- Baby crib
- High chairs
- Pool towels
- Extra bed
- Fridge stocking
- Mini Wine Cellar with 5 Spanish bottles awarded more than 90 Parker points (No request needed)
- Gated community
- Complex facilities:
- Swimming pool
- Tropical green areas
- Private outdoor areas in the villa:
- Terrace with serene views
- Rooftop deck/Solarium with sea views
- Alfresco dining
- Outdoor BBQ
- Outdoor lounges
- Sun loungers
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Professional Chef service
- Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
- Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
- Baby gear & equipment rentals
- Private transfer for Day Trips
- Boat tours and fishing charters
- Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
- Golf Green Fees
- Rent a Car
Please check out all our Guest Services.
Points of Interest
- Plenty of stores and restaurants in the surroundings
- 400 m to the closest supermarket
- 750 m to Marbella Lighthouse (Faro de Marbella)
- 800 m to Plaza de los Naranjos
- 850 m to the seafront promenade (Paseo marítimo de Marbella)
- 850 m to Marbella Castle (Muralla del Castillo)
- 4 km to La Cañada Shopping
- 6 km to Rio Real Golf & Hotel
- 7 km to Puerto Banus marina
- 60 km to Malaga city
- 900 m to Playa del Faro
- 1 km to Playa de la Venus
- 1.3 km to Playa de la Fontanilla
- 5.4 km to Playa Rio Verde
- 7 km to Playa Puerto Banus
- 55 km to Malaga Airport (AGP)
NEED TO KNOW
- Perfect for family reunions, golf retreats, groups of friends, and company retreats. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
- We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips—best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area—for you to explore the city like a local. You can also go to our What to Do section for further details.
- No smoking
- No parties allowed
- Small pets allowed (Only up to 10 kg for 10€ per day)
- Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 10 PM. Please be aware that there is a 40€ extra fee for late check-in after 10 PM.
- Check-out is by 11 AM:
- Late Check out fee from 11 am until 1p.m: 40€ extra.
- Late Check out fee after 1p.m: As an offsetting measure, the day’s base rate will be charged without discounts.
Fully refundable 14 days
· Cancel up to 14 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival day.
READY TO BOOK?
We understand that there are, unfortunately, scammers in the holiday rental industry. Please, only use the contact information listed on this page (Vacation Marbella at +34 951 386 045 or email@example.com), and check out our website for our ‘Safe Rental Tips’! We offer tips for renting anywhere—even if it’s not with us—and suggest questions to ask owners that will ensure the holiday rental is a perfect fit for your group!