See the full gallery (45 photos)
Take a break from stress and come to relax at this southern hideaway. Located between the beach and the mountains, here you can quickly get into your own leisure routine! So, soak up the sun on the beach, take a walk in the mountains or simply indulge in the local cuisine. When it comes to getting away to maximize the quality time with your family, there is no better place than Le Mirage Retreat, where style and fun always go hand in hand. Its contemporary white-walled architecture will evoke the streets of the typical pluebo blanco in the Axarquía. At the same time, its clean lines will take you back to the newest ultra-contemporary design.
In the inside, high-quality standards are immediately noticeable from the moment you walk through the entrance door. Appointed using designer furnishings, it is essentially Nordic-inspired in style, boasting clean lines and a marked simplicity of form. It is based on a palette of neutral tones which combines wooden textures with some colourful touches in the ornaments. What’s more, sunlight floods in through floor-to-ceiling windows, adding a unique warmth to every room.
The living room opens up to the private outdoor area, sporting a terrace that is ideal for holding lively family barbecues after an exciting day at the pool. Oh, and don’t forget the solarium in your private garden! This is the place where you want to be if you feel like winding down.
The property belongs to one of the latest residential projects to be developed in the so-called New Golden Mile in Estepona. It is interesting to note how the complex spreads out over the hill while pointing southwards, always facing the Mediterranean sea. In the background, the mountains of the Sierra emerge majestically, bringing their vibrant green colours and clean air to the surroundings of Le Mirage. Isn’t this the perfect spot for a break?
Rest assured, the experience is not just about its unique design, as its location will offer you just what you are looking for: an oasis of harmony and comfort where to enjoy a peaceful time both in the city and the beach. Just a 5-minute walk away is the picturesque village of Cancelada, one of the few areas that still preserves its Andalusian authenticity. The beach is not far either—you can even stroll down to it. If you fancy getting your adrenaline pumping, try a water sport or rent a boat to go fishing! On the way back, it’s never too late to drop in at a beach club and cool off with a drink.
Our more sophisticated guests will feel at home exploring the Puerto Banús marina, which is only a 10-minute drive away. The chances are high that you end up taking a ton of pictures with magnificent yachts, impressive sports cars, and one or two celebrities.
☾The high end mattresses provide a beautiful sleep and our professional housekeeping and management team will make sure you have a wonderful stay every time.★
House built area: 95 m2
Terrace and green areas: 90.75 m2
Total area: 185 m2
South-facing, ground-floor apartment sporting beautiful recreational areas and two large swimming pools in the complex: 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (one of which is en-suite), an open-plan living room including a fully equipped kitchen, a private solarium area alongside a generous terrace, and a private garden.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – King-size bed (180 x 200 cm), air conditioning, direct access to the terrace, built-in closets, and an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and single vanity.
- Bedroom 2 – Queen-size bed (140 x 200 cm), air conditioning, and built-in closets.
- Bedroom 3 – Two twin beds (90 x 200 cm), air conditioning, and built-in closets.
- Bathroom 2 – walk-in shower and single vanity.
- Final cleaning
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Professional Chef service
- Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
- Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
- Baby gear & equipment rentals
- Private transfer for Day Trips
- Boat tours and fishing charters
- Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
- Golf Green Fees
- Rent a Car
Please check out all our Guest Services.
NEED TO KNOW
- Car rental is highly recommended and convenient.
- Perfect for social gatherings, family getaways, and company retreats. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
- We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips—best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area—for you to explore the city like a local. You can also go to our What to Do section for further details.
- No smoking
- No parties allowed
- No pets allowed
- Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 9 PM.
- Late check-in is required to be paid in cash:
- From 9 PM to 12 AM there is an extra charge of 40 euros.
- From 12 AM to 5 AM there is an extra charge of 55 euros.
- Check-out is at 11 AM.
- Late check-out:
- From 11 AM to 1 PM there is an extra charge of 40€.
- After 1 PM: As an offsetting measure, the day’s base rate may be charged without discounts.
- Parking: 10€/day
Fully refundable 07 days
- Cancel up to 07 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 07 days of arrival day.
READY TO BOOK?
We understand that there are, unfortunately, scammers in the holiday rental industry. Please, only use the contact information listed on this page (Vacation Marbella at +34 951 386 045 or email@example.com), and check out our website for our ‘Safe Rental Tips’! We offer tips for renting anywhere—even if it’s not with us—and suggest the questions you can ask the owners to make sure the holiday rental is a perfect match for your group!